Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Will's Arrival

Will made his arrival on March 25th at 10:11 p.m. and quickly gave his mom and dad their first scary parent moment. I spiked a fever during delivery, so in turn Will had a fever when he was born. The pediatrician sent Will to the NICU and ordered tons of tests and antibiotics (14 doses, 2 per day). So, Cullen and I "camped out" in the hospital for 7 days and we all finally got to come home yesterday.

Thank you all for your prayers, thoughts, visits and gifts. We feel very blessed to have such dedicated family and friends.
Here are some pictures from our little adventure:
Cullen was getting a little bit worried because Will wasn't in any hurry to arrive.
I think I had had the epidural at this point. It was amazing.
Dr. Wilson, getting ready to deliver Will.
Not a happy camper.
The fan club:
The NICU:

First "tanning" session...=) for jaundice.


8 comments:

  1. I'm cracking up! So glad you're home and can't wait to see mister mister. By the way, what did Cullen do to his hand, it looks wrapped up in the pic?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, cullen is nice to look at, but i would like to see a pic of will from somewhere other than a phone. gonna come see yall during spring break- when i haven't been around germy kids! love yall...ac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy!! He is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. much better, love the tanning bed one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is the cutest thing, SB! I'm loving the chubs. I too will be by w/out germs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is absolutely precious... i can't wait to get my hands on him... so glad y'all are home and doing well...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah Beth, he is ADORABLE! I am so happy for you and Cullen. I am adding your blog to mine so I can keep up with you guys. So exciting! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emily Styron HollemanApril 5, 2009 at 3:58 PM

    YAY! Auntie Em can't wait to see him! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete