Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Family (this post is for Lee)

Here are some pics of Will with some of his family....We have yet to get a pic with Uncle Jim and Aunt Rebecca and Uncle Ryan. Will isn't always in the mood for pics =)



Will and his Uncle Lee. Uncle Lee was the first besides Will's mom to change a dirty diaper! Uncle Lee was also the one who guessed Will's birth weight correctly.


Will and his Aunt Dorothy. Aunt Dot babysat Will for a couple hours Tuesday...Will loved it!

Will and his Pop. Pop moved, so his face was blurry.... Will looks so long in this one! Pop went to the doctor with us the day this picture was taken, and I think he loved every minute of it.

Will and his Maw Maw Kovac. Will gets to see his Maw Maw every day, when she comes by to hold him. I think it has become an addiction for the both of them!


Will and his Papa Mike...this is one of his favorite spots to sleep. =) Papa Mike babysat for an hour while I went to the grocery store and when I came back this was how they were sitting and both of them were asleep!!


Will and his SuSu at the hospital. SuSu is Will's resident photographer. She takes probably an average of 50 pictures everytime she sees him....one day we went somewhere together and she was getting ready to leave when she realized she didn't take a single picture. I think he will live. =)






7 comments:

  1. Uncle Lee is the greatest. I heard that he makes a good clown. Can't believe Will is a month already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet!!!!... love the pic of him and mr. mike... but BEWARE papas soon make us mommies look like we dont know what we are talking about or doing in our son's eyes... lol... trust me, i know about grandsons and papas!!! lol...no, they will actually be best friends and that's too sweet!!! can't wait to see you BOTH!!! kim d.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family sounds like ours!! I sometimes wonder if Ann Marie will be blind from all the camera flashes!!=) It is nice to have them all close by when it comes time to babysit, so I let them take all the pics they want!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is so sweet, SB! I just want to smooch on that sweet head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see him in person. Miss ya'll bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah!!!! Ok, I've been so busy with all of this graduation stuff, but I came across where I'd written down this info. So I decided to see what the deal was. Wow, I'm impressed!!! Love the pics of Will and the one of Cullen by your side waitin on Will!

    ReplyDelete
  7. not to worry... Auntie Em will be there in a couple of weeks to play! Miss and love y'all!

    ReplyDelete