Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 4, 2009

It's been a while...

Sorry for the lapse in posts. We have been super busy. I have just finished up one of the last two semesters of my master's degree. I took a 6 hour essay SLLA (School Leaders Licensure Assessment) and found out that I passed! Will has cut two teeth, learned to crawl and started pulling up. He has also had his First Halloween and Thanksgiving, but sadly I forgot to take pictures of Thanksgiving with the fam. Here are a few pictures....more to come.

Look very closely....first two teeth!!!
Loving Noah

SuSu's Halloween pj's

My little monkey's first Halloween:




1 comment:

  1. He is so cute and growing way too fast! I can't believe Steven got to see him before me... Come Christmas, I am getting me some Will sugars!! Love and miss y'all!! and...Congrats on PASSING!! :)

    ReplyDelete